Butterfly stepper card made with a lelli bot topper and embellishments.
1. Cut an a4 piece of white card stock using a stepper die cut.
2. Using the extras that come with the die to cut some silver mirri to matt & layer.
3. I cut some black card to matt onto the stepper card, then put the silver mirri through a spotty embossing folder, then matt onto the black card.
4. I used a butterfly topper, which I glittered with a quickie glue pen, and some ultra fine glitter.
5. I added embellishments, black velvet bow, black roses, a butterfly and a birthday sentiment.