Sunday 23 February 2014

thank you card

This is a card I made from a 6x6 kraft cardstock.

Firstly I measured a piece of textured silver mirri card 1mm smaller then my cardstock. Then I measured a piece of small green and white striped paper, and stuck down with collal glue to the silver mirri and the kraft card. I measured a small strip of larger green and white paper 40mmx150mm and mounted that a strip of textured mirri card with 1mm larger, then stuck it down with collal glue.
I then used my scalloped circle die and cut out with centrul pearl cardstock to make a mat for my angelica topper. I cut and embossed the mat and glued down the topper and set it to the right of my card.
I used my ebosser to cut and emboss a die from joanna sheen bunting range, and I cut it out from centrul pearl cardstock, then put it in the top left hand corner. I found three small flowers that I cut and embossed in my craft stash which I but on top of the small strip of green and white paper, and stuck down on the left side of the card, and I but three flat silver gems on top of the flowers and three on the other end.
I found a sentiment saying "Thank you" in a flower shape, which I thought pulled the card all together,
Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment